Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to Clinic

Tomorrow I start clinic again.  I'm pretty excited because this time I will not have the thought of constantly studying on my mind; I'll just get to enjoy seeing patients.  For Hillary's birthday I was going to make her breakfast in bed, but while it was cooking she came in and was like "aw man, we should have gone to IHOP."  I immediately threw it down the drain and got dressed.  I never turn down an opportunity for delicious breakfast food.  And it was a way better idea because she had a free birthday entree.  It was delicious and Emma got to sit on the table.  Here are some pictures from the past weeks.



Protection from the sun is important!

Hillary prefers the baby pool.

I prefer the big pool.

Lunch at Olive Garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment