Friday, August 20, 2010

"My wife, she's always making these lists." - Phil on Modern Family

Oh, just a list of a few things I'd like to do before we leave North Carolina... (which is about six weeks away. yikes! where does the time go?) mostly so I won't forget!

  • Duke University. (I was there about a month ago when my Mom came to visit. Super hot weather + walking outside around campus/floral gardens= not so fun). Our total time spent there was a whopping twenty minutes (just a guesstimate). So, I think this place deserves another chance :)
  • Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. Vintage boutiques? I'm totally there.
  • Wilmington or Top Sail....I just love a beach that's only two hours away.
  • Crabtree Mall in Raleigh...because they just opened up a LEGO store!!
  • Downtown Apex and Cary
  • The Pit Resturant in Raleigh...as seen on Man vs. Food
  • Artspace
  • NC Executive Mansion, St. Mary's School, & Spring Hill House....because it's free.
  • Raleigh Flea Market!! Home Decor at a fabulous price, AWSOME :)))
  • Time-Out eatery for their famous fried chicken and cheddar biscuit sandwich.
And I would say the State Fair, but we'll be long gone by then.

Oh well, I hope SC decides to have their fair in October. Because I'm so going!!!!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment