Hm, to be honest I really don't know what to blog about sometimes (hence me not blogging for about a weeks time). My life right now consists of sleep, work, reading, shopping, and play. Not too exciting, right?
At least I'm not in school- I was in school STRAIGHT from the fall of 2007 until my graduation in June of this year. Crazy.
Well, I'm really excited about starting two more jobs (thanks care.com- you have been a blessing in my life) on top of my current job.
Housecleaning and pet sitting and babysitting consumes my days until we move (Devin put in our 30 day notice today).
Let's see. Some highlights for the Carroll's this month:
- Hopefully we'll make it to one of North Carolina's beaches before the weather becomes too cold.
- Devin has a interview for USC SOM on the 22nd! I'm so excited/proud of him :)
- Pretty much whatever we haven't done on the list of things to do before we leave will hopefully be accomplished before October.
- In case you didn't know, Devin and I will have been married for 25 months on the 23rd ;)
- My brother Nathan will be 19 on the 15th- he's a freshman at BYU. Sniff, Utah.
- And there's a slight chance that I could become pregnant this month since we can't afford birth control for the time being. (we shall wait and see).
- Oh yea, and we're moving at the end of this month!!
Peace for now :)