Project Uno: The idea came from this book. It's a pretty rad book with all sorts of artsy fartsy ideas in them. (thanks Danna for letting me borrow it!)
I don't have a before picture to share, but just imagine a coffee table with scratch marks and nail polish stains that smudged into the finish, and that's basically what I was working with.
So here's what you do:
1. Find a table that needs a new look.
2. Pick out fabric of your choice.
Here's a picture of the fabric that I picked out all by myself!!!!
3. Purchase some Minwax Polycrylic Protective Clear Finish from your local Lowe's. (this will serve as the glue to intact the fabric onto the surface).
4. Cut the fabric to fit the table.
5. Spread a thin amount of clear finish onto the surface, then lay down the fabric.
6. Spread a generous amount of clear finish on top of the fabric.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 until the whole table is covered in fabric.
Now for the end result: A fabulous chic coffee table that everyone loves!!!
Next Project!!! Homemade Heating Pad!