Monday, July 12, 2010

Weird Times.

My husband is weird (I mean this in a good way) but then again so am I. The main purpose of this post is for our recollection; ya know, so one day when we're gray and old we can laugh at all the silly things we've said.

"We should kill Lucy (Lucy is one of our cats) and implant her eyes into our child, so that our child can have pretty blue eyes like Lucy." - Devin

Well, Lucy does have pretty eyes.














"I want to have sex with this cake. I want to sew my butt shut it's so good." - Devin (referring to the awesome cake I made for the potluck dinner last night. Seriously, if you have some time then make this cake!)

"Blah, blah, blah, something, something, something...I'm like 9 months pregnant."- Devin (I missed the first part of what he said).


And don't worry, this post will be continually updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment